ALIVE Centre is a social inclusion service supporting people facing different levels of disadvantages in health and social care. Our main aim is to support vulnerable people from across communities including low income families, Asylum Seekers and refugees, BAME population, and New Migrants, to be better connected to health and wellbeing services, social care providers, and community organisations to ultimately encourage better integration and improved community cohesion.
We support people to:
- Gain confidence to access community activities and become socially integrated
- Overcome loneliness and isolation
- Improve their knowledge of common health conditions
- Access services that are available to support health and wellbeing
- Gain social and employability skills
- Find information on community or local groups and activities